Ways to Give - Roxie's Hope
Restoring Hope and Independence for survivors of Domestic Violence
How are your donation dollars to Roxie’s Hope used? Great question!
Roxie’s Hope mission is to provide financial assistance to survivors of Domestic Violence during their transition to independent living.
For every donation we are supporting women and children to take the next step to become independent after living in a domestic violence shelter. Our grants include help with rent, car repairs, bus tickets/ travel fees, application’s fees for assistance and other necessary funds to help reduce the barriers of them becoming free of their abusers.
- How can you help?
- Planned Giving – Monthly or annually donations to Roxie’s Hope
- One time donation – Donate Now button
- Roxie’s Store- check out our awesome T-shirts
Please consider donating...
If you are interested in more information or have a great idea about other ways to give:
- Corporate Giving- Matching funds?
- Community Charitable Giving?
- Bequests/ Family foundation donations?
- Fundraising Events we can join/ ideas for us?